TERMS OF SERVICE
“User” refers to You, the person visiting, accessing and/or using the Website by means of any communication device. All references to “You” and “Your” shall mean the User.
1. ACCESS TO THIS SITE:
1.2 In the event that You access and use this Website from territories outside India, it is Your responsibility and obligation to ensure that Your access to and usage of the website is, at all times, in accordance with the laws that apply to the territory from where You access and/or use the website.
1.3 You agree not to, by any act of omission or commission, do or cause to be done, anything that might compromise the security and integrity of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for You.
1.4 You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
1.5 To access this Website or the resources available or hosted on the Website, You may be required to provide certain information and particulars concerning You. It is a condition of Your use of this Website that all the information You provide on this Website will, at all times, be correct, current, and complete. If MEDIATORS INDIA believes the information provided by You is not correct, current, or complete, MEDIATORS INDIA shall be entitled to refuse You access to this Website or it’s the resources available or hosted on the Website, and to terminate or suspend Your access at any time, without notice.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE :
2.2 Refund Policy
Members are entitled to terminate their subscription however, MEDIATORS INDIA is not liable to provide any refunds for payments made for new memberships or renewal of existing memberships. Subscription of memberships at MEDIATORS INDIA may either be for life time or a limited period and would expire with the cessation of such period, however no refunds shall be granted in case any member wishes to cease membership during the tenancy of their subscription period. Any dispute with regarding to the payment gateway shall be settled with the payment gateway service provider only. MEDIATORS INDIA shall strive to provide all reasonable efforts to assist members with such disputes.
Unless otherwise indicated to the contrary, all material and content accessible at this Website, and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by MEDIATORS INDIA shall be deemed to constitute its proprietary information or the party that provided the content to MEDIATORS INDIA, and MEDIATORS INDIA or the party that provided the content to MEDIATORS INDIA retains all right, title, and interest in the content. Accordingly, the content may not, directly or indirectly, be copied, reproduced, modified, edited, altered, improved, translated, adapted, abridged, deleted, displayed, published, distributed, communicated to the public, disseminated, marketed, exploited, digitally altered or manipulated, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of MEDIATORS INDIA, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on this Website, except that You may print, where printing is permitted, out a copy of the content solely for Your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the style, marks or logos appearing throughout the Website without the express written permission of MEDIATORS INDIA.
This Website and its content are protected as common law rights and under the copyright laws of India, and belong to MEDIATORS INDIA or its partners, affiliates, contributors or [●] third parties. The copyrights for the content are owned by MEDIATORS INDIA or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this Website. Where permitted, You may download and print content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If You are browsing this Website as an employee or member of any business or organization, You may download and print content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within Your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by MEDIATORS INDIA, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Website). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other content on the Website.
3.4. Downloading Material
You understand that MEDIATORS INDIA cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or even otherwise will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. MEDIATORS INDIA does not assume any responsibility or risk for Your use of the Internet.
3.5.1 The information, products and services offered on or through the Website and by company and any third-party sites are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, MEDIATORS INDIA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3.5.2 MEDIATORS INDIA does not warrant that the Website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this Website, including bulletin boards, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses, trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items or processes or other harmful components.
3.5.3 MEDIATORS INDIA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website or materials on this Website or on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
3.5.4 Nothing stated or posted on this Website or available through any services are intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of law or legal counselling.
3.5.5 Every effort is made to keep the Website running smoothly. However, the company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being unavailable due to any reason.
3.7. Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permissible in law, MEDIATORS INDIA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if MEDIATORS INDIA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You will indemnify and hold MEDIATORS INDIA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, representatives, contractors, and third-party providers (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from:
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any publicity, privacy, or intellectual property right;
- Your breach of any applicable laws;
- any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of Your account by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by You; and
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and You agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of Your use of the information accessed from this Website.
3.9. Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Website any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, offensive, annoying or indecent
- Threatens or abuses others, or is liable to be construed as a species of libel, defamation, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
- Violates any law
- Impersonates or misrepresents Your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this Website
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Website
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
- Facilitates personal attacks on other individuals, entity, groups, caste, religion, race or community
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Website or any networks connected to this Website
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above
- Or is generally, consistent with or is otherwise in derogation of the spirit of the website
3.11. Claims of copyright infringement
If You believe in good faith that materials hosted by MEDIATORS INDIA infringe Your copyright, You, or Your agent may send to MEDIATORS INDIA a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with statutory requirements will not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon MEDIATORS INDIA actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, a counter-notice can be sent to MEDIATORS INDIA as per applicable law.
3.12. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any MEDIATORS INDIA service, or to any services sold or distributed by www.mediatorsindia.com will be resolved by Mediation, rather than in Court. The Mediator shall be selected by the parties mutually. In case parties are not able to select a Mediator within 14 days of the initiation of the proceedings, the President of MEDIATORS INDIA shall suggest a Mediator in consultation with the parties.
3.13. Class Action Waiver
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative class action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
3.15. Complaints & Feedback Mechanism
In case of any grievances, or for any other reason that requires communication with MEDIATORS INDIA, You may reach us at email@example.com
Responses within 48 hours.
Resolution within 30 working days.
3.15. Entire agreement